NALAG Organizes Regional Delegates Conference For The Six Newly Created Regions
- May 22, 2019
- Posted by: NALAG
- Category: Conference, Uncategorized
The National Association of Local Authorities of Ghana (NALAG) is organizing Regional Delegates’ Conferences across the six newly created Regions to elect Regional Representative who will serve on the National Executive Council (NEC).
The Regional Delegates’ Conferences precedes the 20th Biennial National Delegates Conference which is scheduled from 12th – 15th June, 2019 at the Tyco City Hotel in Sunyani. Dates and venue for the regional delegates’ conference for the six new regions are:
1. NORTH EAST REGION – 21st May, 2019 (Venue: East Mamprusi Municipal Assembly conference Hall)
2. NORTHERN REGION – 22nd May, 2019 (Venue: Tamale Sports Stadium)
3. BONO EAST REGION – 23rd May, 2019 (Venue: Techiman South Municipal Assembly Conference Hall)
4. AHAFO REGION – 24th May, 2019 (Venue: Asunafo North Municipal Assembly)
5. WESTERN NORTH REGION – 27th May, 2019 (Venue: Sefwi Wiawso Municipal Assembly)
6. OTI REGION – 29th May, 2019 (Venue: Krachi East Municipal Assembly)
These six Regional Reps will form part of the 10 elected Regional Reps of the already existing 10 Regions and will be sworn into office together with those who will be elected into the office of President, 1st Vice President, 2nd Vice President, 2 Trustees, Treasurer, and Women Caucus Representative during the 20th Biennial National Delegates Conference in Sunyani.