EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (OEI)
- January 18, 2022
- Posted by: NALAG
- Category: Uncategorized
THE PARTNERSHIP FOR MUNICIPAL INNOVATION – WOMEN IN LOCAL LEADERSHIP (PMI-WILL)
The Federation of Canadian Municipalities (FCM) has signed a contribution agreement with Global Affairs Canada (GAC) for a six-year project themed Partnerships for Municipal Innovation – Women in Local Leadership (PMI-WILL). PMI-WILL is being implemented by FCM in partnership with local government associations in five countries: Benin, Cambodia, Ghana, Sri Lanka and Zambia. In Ghana, FCM is implementing the project in collaboration with the National Association of Local Authorities of Ghana (NALAG).
The project is aimed at achieving two main objectives:
- Increasing the participation and enhancing the role of women as leaders and decision-makers in local governance.
- Increasing the effectiveness of local governments in delivering inclusive, gender-responsive public services.
These objectives will contribute to the overall outcome of improved quality of life for women and girls, in particular those from marginalized groups.
NALAG is executing the Project in five selected Regions in Ghana:
- Bono East Region
- Greater Accra Region
- Northern Region
- Eastern Region
- Upper West Region
We are inviting Metropolitan, Municipal and District Assemblies (MMDAs) within these Regions to express interest in Partnering the Association on this Project.
Interested MMDAs should follow the steps below to download and complete the EOI Template and submit before 2nd February, 2022:
- Click here to download the EOI Template
- Complete the Template and submit to:
The General Secretary, NALAG, via firstname.lastname@example.org OR P.O Box GP 1953, Accra by 2nd February, 2022
- You can also access the EOI Template on our Social Media Platforms (Facebook: facebook.com/nalagofficialpage and Twitter: @officialnalag )